As you may be aware the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) has been in the process of establishing the Microgeneration Certification Scheme Charitable Foundation (MCS CF).
The aim of the MCS CF is to provide both confidence and trust in renewable energy and low carbon technologies and those providing and maintaining it, with a particular focus on consumer and environmental protection.
In establishing the foundation we will register the new charity with the Charity Commission by the end of August 2015. In preparation for this registration, the MCS CF are looking to appoint six Trustees to the Board of the Charitable Foundation.
The job advertisement for these positions has been posted online on the Guardian, Telegraph, Sunday Times, CivilSociety and ThirdSector since the end of last week. The links to the adverts can be found below:
In addition to this, the job advertisement will be appearing in print copies of the Society Guardian, Telegraph Recruitment and The Sunday Times. Below is the timetable for when these adverts are scheduled to appear.
- Society Guardian - 10th and 17th June 2015
- Telegraph Recruitment - 11th June 2015
- The Sunday Times - 14th June 2015
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 30th June 2015.
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in London during the weeks commencing 20th and 27th July 2015.