The consumer area of this website is to help those wanting to purchase an MCS certified product or find an MCS certified installation company.
- You only need to pay a fee if your existing MCS Contractor is no longer MCS certified.
- The fee of £30 plus VAT covers our administrative costs.
- The fee covers one MCS Certificate copy, with any number of amendments.
- We’ll assess the evidence to confirm if it’s sufficient for a certificate to be issued. If it is, we’ll email you a PayPal payment request.
- Once payment is received, the MCS Certificate will be provided within 10 working days.
A refund may be granted in the following scenarios, supported by evidence:
- The payor is found to be ineligible to receive a certificate.
- The payor changes their mind before any processing work has been undertaken.
- Payment(s) made in error.
- To request a refund please email MCSHelpdesk@gemserv.com with the reason for the refund request and the payment transaction ID, within 14 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be processed at the original purchase value and via the original payment method.